Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Interesting Concept for Small Spaces

Apartment therapy is a fun site for both design and space saving tips. Today they had a post on multi-functional furniture from Italy. Very cool products! So I'm back to share this 6-1/2 minute video with you.



In other news, the packing continues. Along with a return trip to the dentist so he could finish the root canal. And a follow-up visit to the hospital for a secondary mammo and ultrasound. The traveling hasn't stopped either. Sunday we were in Addison and tonight we drove to Hickory Corners...via downtown Battle Creek because for some reason Mapquest thought that was a good idea. Seriously?! We're also taking advantage of as many hanging-with-our-buds opportunities as we can. Three of those lined up for tomorrow.

"I'm making a list and checking it twice." No, make that checking it repeatedly. I have multiple lists. There's the list for things to pack for Indiana. Another packing list for Arizona and Colorado. To say nothing of the ridiculously long packing-to-go-back-to-Argentina list. There's the list of things I need to sort through and find homes for...everything from a vase (remember that $6 Goodwill vase that I argued was a bargain at $1/per month enjoyment during our stay?) to books to clothes to...

You get the picture.

Ivan checked one thing off on the list today. He went to the DMV to find out what we should do about our Michigan driver's licenses, which are set to expire a few months before our next furlough. The last time we had them renewed (shortly after we arrived in Argentina), we were told we'd have to take the test next time around. But I guess we'll qualify for an extension and then renew them when we get back to the U.S. in May of 2013.

I like checking things off my list.

I just wish I'd quit adding things faster than I can check them off.

And I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

Or at least not anything really important.

One thing is for sure, if it's not on my list(s), it ain't gonna happen.

3 comments:

Mari said...

Those products are really amazing! They look like they are really well made too.
Sounds like life is busy but productive!

The Bug said...

I've lost track of time - when are you headed back to Argentina?

Yolanda said...

Glad to have found your blog. I am a southern girl too and admire the work you do.