Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So what's happening?

BUSY
adj.   bus·i·er, bus·i·est
  1. Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
  2. Sustaining much activity
Good description of my week so far. Not sure I'm accomplishing much but I am "engaged in/or sustaining much activity." Leaving very little computer time, either for reading other blogs or writing on my own. Preoccupied with my "to do" list which isn't really any shorter today than it was last week.

Leaving me very tired and not very coherent so I'm not even going to attempt to write much tonight. Just didn't want folks to think I'd gone missing.

Also would ask y'all to pray for my son who is still in quite a bit of pain three weeks after surgery on his wrist. He saw the doctor again, had some tests run, and will be seeing another doctor soon. Hopefully they'll sort out exactly what's causing the pain and take steps to fix it. It's rather discouraging to be one-handed when your job requires two hands.

Hope you're having a great week!

5 comments:

sara said...

I will be praying for your son, Kim.

btw, guess what I made tonight?! yep, cuban pork and took it to share with our life group! they loved it!

SusanD said...

Praying for your son. Hope your weeks gets less busy. Blessings, SusanD

Skoots1moM said...

it's been raining here all week...we're still working our way back from drought so i'm not complaining...we just feel a little damp.
had a good disciple class today even though several had to leave early and didn't get to participate in all the activities.
praying your son's wrist issue is cleared up soon so he can be back to work with both hands :)

Heidi said...

Don't worry. I think many are suffering the same time constraints getting back into the fall schedule. I am. I want to post daily, but cannot continue to be up til 1 a.m. doing that and I love reading the blogs, but oh the time it all takes.

Prayer for your son's wrist- I'm all over it. Count on me for that.

Anonymous said...

Oh it is bad that he us still feeling pain in his wrist will certainly pray for him once again still he gets alright.


Freedom Debt Relief Review