Sunday, October 19, 2008

Worship Time: "Come To Jesus" by Chris Rice

I am totally stealing this idea from Carol at I Throw Like A Girl. For some time I've been enjoying her Sunday Worship videos. There are weeks I listen multiple times to whatever video she's posted. 'Cause the music, it is powerful!

Today I'm sharing a video that I think was part of a competition. Not really sure but there are a bunch set to this music on YouTube. I didn't watch ALL of them, but from the ones I checked out, this was my favorite. They've used engaging and thoughtful footage that goes well with the words of the song.

We bought our first Chris Rice CD back in '01 just before we went to Uganda. That CD saw a LOT of play during our year there. He's a really talented song-writer as well as performer and I hope you enjoy this:

And in case any of you have trouble viewing it on my blog, go here to listen.

On a side note: Today is Mother's Day here in Argentina. So Happy Mother's Day to Mom back in Winona Lake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite songs ever! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the worship songs on Sunday. I'll have to make sure I check out the songs you're posting now! Happy Mother's Day!

susanna said...

I've never heard this song before.
Why does it make me want to cry? I have listened to it 4 times already. I love the fact that in every aspect of our life, Jesus is there. Thanks for sharing this song! Sue(tsg)